• Made with acid and ASTM Type I Water
• Inorganic compounds and metals at 99.99% to 99.9999% purity (where commercially available)
• Directly traceable to NIST (where applicable)
• Certified by DQS to ISO 9001:2015
• Certified by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ISO 17034:2016
Claritas PPT® Grade Certified Reference Materials are designed for ICP-MS and can also be used in ICP analysis. Our comprehensive line of 10 μg/mL (10 ppm) standards have an accuracy within 2% of uncertainty. Standards are packaged in 30 mL and 125 mL bottles to minimize contamination. They are made using ultra-high purity acids, the highest grade starting materials and ASTM Type I Water to minimize contaminates.
10 ppm Claritas Single-Element Standards Brochure