Part # :CLV2-2M
Study Number :
Matrix :2% HNO3
Volume :30 mL
Concentration :1,000 µg/mL
Expiration : 365 Days / 12 Months
Storage Condition :Ambient
SDS :Safety Data Sheet
Hazardous Info :
This item has been deemed as hazardous.
Additional Hazardous shipping fees may apply.
Single-Element Standards for ICP-MS
• Made with an acid and ASTM Type I Water
• Inorganic compounds and metals at 99.99% to 99.9999% purity (where commercially available)
• Directly traceable to NIST (where applicable)
• Certified to DQS to ISO 9001:2015
• Accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025/2017 and ISO 17034:2016 ICP-MS Claritas PPT® Grade CRMs are designed for ICP and ICP-MS analysis. They are available in single and multi-element solutions. The standards are set at 1 µg/mL, 100 µg/mL, or 1,000 µg/mL and packaged in 30 mL and 125 mL bottles to minimize contamination. They are made using ultra high purity acids, the highest grade starting materials and high purity water in order to minimize contaminants. Custom standards can be manufactured upon request.
|Vanadium||1,000 µg/mL||2% HNO3|